Frequently Asked Questions
What are FL-FIT's investment objectives?
Who manages FL-FIT?
Who is eligible for FL-FIT?
What type of securities does FL-FIT invest in?
Each FL-FIT investment pool has its own investment policy which is approved by the Board of Trustees. The investment policy adheres to current Florida Investment Statutes under Chapter 218.415.
Is FL-FIT rated?
Three of the FL-FIT pools have been rated by S&P Global Ratings. The Preferred Deposit Pool is comprised of FDIC Insured Deposits.
- Cash Pool: AAAf/S1+
- Enhanced Cash Pool: AAAf/S1
- 1-3 Year Pool: AAAf/S1
How can an eligible entity join FL-FIT?
Managing Your Account
What is the minimum requirement for investing in FL-FIT?
What transaction fees does FL-FIT charge?
What are the limits on the number of transactions?
Does FL-FIT limit the number of subaccounts?
What are FL-FIT's business hours?
What are the daily cut-offs for transactions?
Cash Pool (CP) and Preferred Deposit Pool (PDP) participants:
- Trades entered by 1:00 PM ET will settle the same business day.
- Trades entered after 1:00 PM ET will settle the following business day.
Enhanced Cash Pool (ECP) and 1-3 Year Pool (1-3 Yr) participants:
- Trades entered by 1:00 PM ET will settle the following business day.
- Trades entered after 1:00 PM ET will settle in two business days.