There are three steps to enrolling in FL-FIT. Forms or examples have been provided beneath each step to streamline the enrollment process:
If you are allowed, by your investment policy statement, to act on behalf of your government entity to engage in financial relationships, such as opening a bank account, please complete the following documents
If your investment policy requires board approval for the entrance into financial relationships, such as opening a bank account, please complete the following documents.
If you are a member of FASD, one additional document is required.
Please email the completed documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and mail the originals to:
c/o Water Walker Investments
PO Box 9691
Tampa, FL 33674
For more details, please contact the client services team.
Current FL-FIT shareholders may require these forms to manage their account.
- FL-FIT Wire Instructions
- These are the wire instructions for sending funds to FL-FIT.
- Shareholder Wire Instructions Amendment Form
- This form may be used to update the wire instructions on file for shareholder redemptions.
- Client Portal Authorization Amendment Form
- This form may be used to add or remove authorized traders or view only access in the FL-FIT Client Portal.
FL-FIT Trust Indenture
FL-FIT Investment Policy Statement
S&P Fund Profile - Cash Pool
S&P Fund Profile - Enhanced Cash Pool
S&P Fund Profile - 1-3 Year Pool
Annual Report and Audit - 2018
Annual Report and Audit - 2017
Annual Report and Audit - 2016
Water Walker Investments Form ADV Part 2 - 2019
Water Walker Investments Form ADV Part 2 - 2018